These are the best cheap cases for the Galaxy S21 in Summer 2021: Crave, Spigen, and more!
The last thing you want to do to your newly purchased Galaxy S21 is scratch or damage it. But accidents happen and that’s why it’s always wise to keep your shiny, new phone inside a protective case. What’s also great about some phone cases is that they won’t just protect your phone, but also make it look even more stylish. Since Samsung Galaxy S21’s launch in January, a number of cases for it have come to the market. While some Galaxy S21 cases are ridiculously expensive, many are affordable and retail for less than $20. To help you pick one, we’ve compiled a list of the best cheap cases for the Galaxy S21.
- Tough Armor, made from TPU and polycarbonate, provides dual protection against accidental drops and scratches. What’s more, it sports Air Cushion Technology that offers anti-shock protection, raised edges to protect the Galaxy S21’s camera and display, military-grade certification, and a kickstand.
- The Unicorn Beetle Pro series from SUPCASE is made of multi-layered TPU and polycarbonate materials to provide top-notch protection to your phone. It also comes with a built-in screen protector to safeguard the phone’s screen. Moreover, it features a detachable rotating holster and a kickstand.
- If you’re looking for a case that doesn’t look like a typical case, this i-Blason Cosmo Series case can help. It comes with an interesting design and pattern on the back cover that will make your phone stand out. Additionally, the case is made of impact-resistance TPU, so your phone is always protected against scratches, bumps, and drops.
- Ringke Air is a super-thin, clear TPU-based case that will show off the S21’s beautiful design and provide an extra layer of protection. It offers a micro-dot matrix design that will eradicate annoying rainbow effects on your phone, a lanyard hole, and wireless charging support.
- The CamShield case is designed to protect the Galaxy S21 and its delicate triple cameras, with the main feature being a camera cover that slides open and shut. There’s also an invisible four-cornered airbag that absorbs shocks and drops, a textured back that feels great to touch, and wireless charging support.
- Caseology’s Parallax case provides ample protection and style for the Galaxy S21. It sports a stunning 3D design, raised edges to protect your Galaxy S21’s display, and a dual-layered bumper that offers military-grade protection. You can buy it in a range of stylish colors, including Ash Gray, Indi Pink, Matte Black, and Purple.
- Are you a fashion lover? Then check out the Denim Pattern Case from SQMCase. It not only sports a unique denim design but also offers scratch-resistant and shock-proof protection for your Galaxy S21. The case provides accurate cutouts, support for wireless charging, and a lightweight design, too.
- If you’re looking for something stylish that doesn't come across as an eyesore, Spigen’s Rugged Armor is the perfect candidate. Featuring a carbon fiber design and sleek matte finish, this flexible TPU case has textured sides for extra grip and a raised lip that protects the screen.
- TORRAS’s Guardian Series case uses a hard, translucent back and flexible rubber bumpers around the edges, providing ample protection against accidental drops. The case only adds 0.05 to the device thickness and comes with a new nano oleophobic coating that keeps the smudges, fingerprints, and stains at bay.
- This flip folio wallet case from Skycase is very versatile. Besides protecting your phone from scratches and drops, it also lets you securely store your credit cards and cash so you don’t have to carry your bulky purse. Handmade with durable PU leather, the case provides strong magnetic closure and a detachable hand strap for added convenience.
- The TUCCH Wallet Case is a great option if you want to free up space in your bag or pocket. It provides a PU leather design, three card slots, a cash pocket, a magnetic flap, RFID blocking, a TPU inner shell, precise cutouts, and a lifetime warranty. The case is available in a whole bunch of different colors.
- Spigen’s Liquid Air Armor is aimed at people who want a durable case that won’t add lots of bulk to their Galaxy S21. Slim and lightweight, it sports an anti-slip matte surface, military-grade protection, and Air Cushion Technology that provides anti-shock protection.
These are some of the best and affordable cases for the Galaxy S21. For the ultimate protection, we’d recommend going with the Spigen Tough Armor. Meanwhile, the Skycase wallet case is perfect for people who value practicality. Plus, it comes in a variety of colors. However, most people will be happy with the lightweight and transparent design of the Ringke Air.
In any case, grabbing a case for your Galaxy S21 is definitely a good idea because it’ll protect your phone in the long run. In most regions, Samsung doesn’t ship a phone case inside the box, and most of Samsung’s official offerings are costly. Even the most affordable official case from the company will set you back $20. So rather than spending big bucks for just the brand name, you can check out these great third-party cases that won’t harm your wallet.
Which case are you planning to get for your Galaxy S21? Let us know in the comments section.