These are the Best Galaxy S21 Fast Chargers to buy in Fall 2021: Spigen, Belkin, Anker and more!
Samsung has gone the Apple way by ditching the charger from the Galaxy S21 box. The company justifies this by stating most consumers at this point have plenty of charging bricks at home. While this may or may not be true, it’s disappointing to not get a fast charger to go with your new, cutting-edge smartphone right out of the box. So now you may be in the market for a fast charger for your brand new Galaxy S21.
The Samsung flagship comes with a 4,000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging, thanks to USB PD and PPS support. The phone is also compatible with Adaptive Fast Charging and QuickCharge 2.0 but these standards won’t offer the top 25W charging to the phone. So if you want a fast charger that can provide the full 25W fast charging to your S21, you need a charger that supports USB Power Delivery and PPS. A USB PD charger without PPS won’t do the trick either.
On the wireless charging front, the Galaxy S21 comes with the company’s own Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 standard that allows wireless charging of 10W+, meaning any 10W+ wireless charger with support for Samsung Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 will work great with the phone.
To make the task of picking up a fast wired and wireless charger for your phone easier, we’ve selected the best Samsung Galaxy S21 fast chargers on the market. All the chargers listed below are capable of offering the top charging speed, but make sure you use the USB cable that came bundled with your phone or charger to get the best results.
- This Spigen charger supports up to 45W fast charging on compatible USB PD PPS devices. So your Galaxy S21 will get the full 25W charging. Moreover, you can use it to charge USB PD laptops and other devices. The presence of GaN tech means the charger generates less heat and is compact in size.
- The Anker PowerPort III Pod Lite charger is a great option if you’re looking for a single charger for your laptop and Galaxy S21. It supports up to 65W USB PD charging with PPS. Moreover, the charger is relatively compact, and includes a single Type-C port.
- If you aren’t keen on getting the official Samsung wireless charger for your phone, the Anker PowerWave II Stand is good alternative. It'll offer 10W wireless charging to your Galaxy S21, and up to 15W charging to Pixel 4 series, LG V-series, and select other phones. Moreover, the charger comes with its own power adapter.
- This Baseus car charger is excellent for anyone looking to fast charge their Galaxy S21 in a car. It supports multiple fast-charge technologies, so you will be able to fast other devices as well. In addition, it can deliver 65W of power, and includes one USB Type-C and one Type-A port.
- This Anker charger is a good option if you want a single charger for your USB PD-compatible laptop and Galaxy S21. Thanks to the support for 65W power delivery, it can quickly charge both your laptop and the phone. Additionally, it's slimmer and compact than the typical laptop chargers.
These are the best wired and wireless chargers for your Galaxy S21. If you’re looking for a great wired fast charger for the phone, apart from the official Samsung charger, the Belkin Boost Charge Wall Charger is a great option. In terms of wireless chargers, you’ll only get the top wireless charging speed with the official Samsung charger, but if you’re satisfied with 10W wireless charging, the Anker PowerWave II Stand is a decent alternative.
Do you think we missed any great Samsung Galaxy S21 fast chargers? Let us know in the comments section.