These are the Best Cheap Cases for the Galaxy S21 Plus in April 2021: Spigen, TORRAS, Caseology, & More!
Protect your Galaxy S21 Plus for under $20!
Samsung launched the Galaxy S21 lineup back in January. Sitting in the middle of this lineup is the Galaxy S21 Plus, offering a 6.7-inch display, a 120Hz refresh rate, a Snapdragon 888 processor, a triple camera system, a 4000mAh battery, and more. The fact that the Galaxy S21 Plus has a larger display than the regular S21 and a cheaper price tag than the Galaxy S21 Ultra will make it a very attractive option for many people. If you’ve already purchased the Galaxy S21 Plus or are planning on getting one, you don’t want to shatter it or scratch it.
But unfortunately, accidental drops, spills, and bumps do happen. To protect your shiny toy, you should purchase a case. Phone cases come in a wide variety of colors and patterns, allowing you to personalize your device. What’s great is that many cases cost less than $25 and are a bargain. In this article, we’ve rounded up the best cheap cases for the Galaxy S21 Plus.
- If you want to save more space in your bag or pocket, you should check out the Olixar Leather Wallet Stand Case for the Galaxy S21 Ultra. This thin, lightweight leather-style case provides card slots, an internal microfiber lining, stand functionality, a strong plastic frame, and padding. Available in black and brown, it costs $11.49 on MobileFun.
- The ArmadilloTek Case provides a multi-layer design that can withstand 20 foot drops, an exterior layer of polycarbonate with enhanced thermoplastic, a built-in kickstand, precise cutouts for all ports and buttons, and wireless charging support. You can buy it in black, orange, purple, and red on Amazon from $19.
- Show off the stunning design on your Galaxy S21 Plus with the ESR Clear Case. It’s a transparent case made from slim, light polymer, and offers shock resistance protection for your S21 Plus. There are also raised edges for screen and camera protection, as well as microdots that ensure the case doesn’t stick to your phone. It retails at $9.99 on Amazon.
- ESR also provides a clear, polymer case that sports a metal kickstand. Perfect for video calls and online streaming, the built-in kickstand can be adjusted up to 60 degrees and feels very sturdy thanks to its stainless steel design. The case offers raised edges to protect your phone’s display and camera, too. You can purchase it for $16.99 on Amazon.
- With the Poetic Revolution case not only you get the best-in-class protection with a rugged build, but you also get a free protective case to safeguard your screen and a built-in kickstand that will come handy for binge-watching content on the gorgeous AMOLED display of your Galaxy S21 Plus.
- The Caseology Parallax is great if you’re looking for both style and ample protection in an S21 Plus case, offering a unique 3D design, a dual-layer bumper that has military-grade protection, raised edges to protect the screen and a great grip. You can buy it in a range of colors for $16.99 on Amazon.
- If there’s one thing Spigen is particularly great at, it’s creating stylish and straightforward cases that won’t break the bank. The Spigen Liquid Crystal Glitter Case for the Galaxy S21 Plus is made from transparent, flexible TPU infused with glitter and offers reinforced buttons. You can buy it for $12.99 on Amazon.
- Spigen’s Tough Armor combines TPU and polycarbonate to provide dual protection against drops, scratches, and everything in between. It also boasts shock resistance, raised edges for protecting your phone’s display and camera, and a built-in kickstand. You can purchase it for $17.99 on Amazon.
- While the cameras on the S21 Plus take stunning photos, they’re also prone to scratches and potential damage if left exposed. This case sports a sliding camera protector that will ensure your precious snapper doesn’t get damaged. It also offers great protection, a firm grip, and wireless charging support. Get it for $14.99 on Amazon.
- Looking for an S21 Plus case that combines style and protection? Look no further than the Cutebe Cute Clear Crystal Case, which offers a robust bumper that will protect your phone against scratches, bumps, and drops. It comes in a variety of beautiful floral prints and costs $17.99 on Amazon.
As you can see, there’s a Galaxy S21 Plus case for everyone. For maximum protection, we’d recommend either the Spigen Tough Armor or ArmadilloTek Vanguard. But should you prefer something simple that will offer an extra layer of protection, you’ll be happy with the ESR Clear Case. Meanwhile, the Olixar Leather Wallet Stand Case is great for people who want something more practical. Spigen’s Liquid Armor and Thin Fit are also great options if you’re looking for something slim and minimal.
No matter which case you choose from our pick, you’ll be protecting your new Galaxy S21 Plus from scratches, bumps, falls, and everything else that life throws at it. The best part is that you can get a really solid case without having to break your bank.
What’s your favorite case from our pick? Let us know in the comments below!