Best Cheap Cases for the Galaxy S21 Ultra in Summer 2021: Olixar, Spigen, and more!
Protect your Galaxy S21 Ultra on a budget!
The Galaxy S21 Ultra is Samsung’s top-tier smartphone, offering a massive 6.8-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a large 5000mAh battery, a powerful Snapdragon 888 processor, a 108-megapixel primary camera, a premium glass and aluminum design, and lots more.
For anyone who wants the best Android smartphone currently on the market, the Galaxy S21 Ultra is hard to beat. But considering that the handset is made mostly from glass, it’s fragile and could easily get damaged when left out of a protective case.
If you have recently purchased a Galaxy S21 Ultra or are thinking of buying one, you’ll definitely want to put it in a case. This will protect it against scratches, bumps, and other types of damage. And because cases come in all colors, patterns, and shapes, they’ll enable you to personalize your brand new Galaxy S21 Ultra. To help you choose one, we’ve rounded up the best cheap cases for the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- Designed to provide maximum protection, the Hybrid Armor sports a silicone inner layer that’ll protect your Galaxy S21 Ultra from shocks and drops. There’s also an outer layer of polycarbonate, a kickstand, and precise cutouts for all ports and buttons. You can buy it in black, red, blue and other colors.
- Made from TPU silicone and polycarbonate, the DagoRoo Armor is highly durable and offers robust protection for the Galaxy S21 Ultra. It sports a four-corner anti-drop bumper, a ring buckle for a secure grip, raised edges to protect the screen and camera, and a magnetic patch.
- This wallet case from Kowauri, made out of high-quality PU leather, offers three card slots, a cash pocket, kickstand functionality, precise cutouts for all buttons and ports, a magnetic closure, and wireless charger support. You can get it in black, khaki, red, and more colors.
- If you don’t want to cover up the Galaxy S21 Ultra’s stunning design with a bulky case, you should check out Olixar’s Ultra-Thin case. It’s a transparent, gel-based case that will show off your Galaxy S21’s original color and offer an extra layer of protection. There’s a raised bezel to protect the display and precise cutouts, too.
- Spigen is well-known for making high-quality cases, and the Ultra-Hybrid S is no exception. It’s a transparent case made of a strong TPU material and a polycarbonate panel. Another great thing about this case is that it provides a built-in kickstand, which is perfect for video conferencing and streaming.
- The Zizo Revolve sports a compact, lightweight design that offers protection from scratches, bumps, and everything else life throws at your Galaxy S21 Ultra. What’s more, it features a ring that provides a secure grip and works as a kickstand. You can buy it in rose or black.
Should you be willing to splash out $1,199 on the Galaxy S21 Ultra, you’ll no doubt want to protect your hefty investment. But fortunately, there are lots of cases available for the Galaxy S21 Ultra that offer decent protection and style without breaking the bank.
So which should you choose? Most userss will be happy with a simple option like the Olixar Ultra-Thin or the Spigen Rugged Armor. For maximum protection, we’d recommend the MXX and the Wouier Hybrid Armor. Meanwhile, the Kowauri Wallet Case will be great if you want to save room in your bag or pocket.
If you’re looking for even more options, and budget is not a constraint, then we have even more options listed on our Best Galaxy S21 Ultra cases roundup. That roundup takes some more liberty with the pricing and includes some official options from Samsung as well.