These are the Best Galaxy S21 Ultra Screen Protectors in 2021
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has raised the bar on what a Samsung phone can do. It’s still one of the best Android phones you can buy in the market even after about 6 months of launch. The new flagship fixed many of the flaws that existed with the Galaxy S20 Ultra while borrowing some elements from Samsung’s other flagship powerhouse, the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. With a 108MP camera, a Snapdragon 888/Exynos 2100, and up to 16 GB of RAM, the S21 Ultra really is an amazing smartphone. But big specs like this come with a premium price tag, and the last thing you’ll want is to mar that beautiful new screen. So we’ve found the best Galaxy S21 Ultra screen protectors for you to prevent that.
We’re dealing with a curved display, so we have everything from plastic protectors to “dome glass” tempered glass ones. Keep that beautiful 120Hz WQHD display protected with the options we have right here. From renowned manufacturers such as Zagg to cheaper ones on Amazon, we have options for everyone. While a screen protector goes a long way in protecting the display against scratches and drops, it’s also a good idea to use a good case to protect the back and the sides of your phone as well. We have a list of the best clear cases for the S21 Ultra if you want minimal protection and show off that shiny back but if you want your phone to be protected from all kinds of abuse, we have the best rugged cases for the S21 Ultra too.
- Coming in at a prettier penny comes Whitestone's Dome Glass option, that provides a curved tempered glass protector. It curves with UV light, and is also able to protect your phone's precious screen.
- This is another option worth considering if you don't mind having a plastic protector that can scratch and scuff easily. Underneath though, your screen will remain fully protected, so if you want something that does the job, this is the option to get.
- Are you expecting your phone to go through the wringer while you own it? Then you owe it to yourself to get this military-grade screen protector. You get a thin screen protector that will match the contours of the device. You can't argue with something this powerful!
- This is a 2-pack screen protector for the Galaxy S21 Ultra. It's a tempered glass that wraps around the entire front of the phone including the curved edges for extra protection. If you mess up the installation, you also get an additional one in the box.
- Here's another 2-pack screen protector that's made of glass. It goes around the curves of the device so it will protect your display. You also get a glass protector for the camera lens on the rear of the device so if you don't use a case and you place your phone flat on a table, the camera protector will come in handy.
These were our picks for the best Galaxy S21 Ultra screen protectors you can get right now. As I mentioned before, we’re dealing with a curved display here, so it can be trickier to get tempered glass protectors installed, and the few that do exist on the cheaper side are either not completely glass or don’t provide enough protection. We recommend getting a plastic screen protector from reputed brands such as ESR’s Liquid Skin. While they can be trickier to install than tempered glass ones and are way easier to scratch, they will also do the job of protecting your smartphone’s display.
Also, the Galaxy S21 Ultra is an expensive device. Why cheap out on the price of the screen protector? Whitestone’s screen protector is expensive, but it’s one of the best around, and you won’t regret it.
We’ve also thrown in a few cheap tempered glass options. While they won’t be as good as the other options listed, they should at least be able to take the hits instead of your phone’s display — which is what a screen protector is meant to do, after all.