These are the Best Galaxy S21 Ultra Wallet Cases in Summer 2021: Samsung, Vofolen, Olixar, Spigen, and more
Get all-round protection for your Galaxy S21 Ultra!
The Galaxy S21 Ultra is among the best flagships to launch in 2021 so far. Featuring a 6.8-inch 1440 x 3200 display with a 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 888 SoC, a 108MP primary camera, up to 100x zoom, and a 5,000mAh battery, the hardware might of the Galaxy S21 Ultra isn’t taken to be lightly. However, all this glory come at a premium price. If you’re prepared to drop that amount of money on a smartphone, you’ll no doubt want to invest in a protective case to prevent it from getting scratched, bumped, or even broken.
Since its launch in January, a plethora of Galaxy S21 Ultra cases have come to the market. A large number of these happen to be wallet-style cases, which not only offer all-around protection but also let you store your credit cards and other valuables. But considering that there are so many wallet cases available for the Galaxy S21 Ultra out there, you may be wondering which one to pick. To help you find the perfect case, we’ve rounded up the best Galaxy S21 Ultra wallet cases. Read on to find out which wallet case best suits your needs and budget.
- The LED Wallet Cover, from Samsung, offers an antimicrobial coating, one-touch controls for accepting or declining phone calls, customizable icons, LED notifications, all-round protection, and a credit card pocket. You can get it in black or gray.
- A stylish heady duty wallet case featuring a large enclosure on the back for credit cards, bills, ID cards, and more. A semi-spring door keeps your valuables safe while hard polycarbonate back and shock-absorbent TPU protects your expensive device against falls, drops and scratches.
- Samsung’s official S-view Flip case doesn’t have any fancy pockets to store your essentials, but it does come with an actual S-Pen. It also has a vertical window that shows important information at a glance and lets you receive calls and control music without actually opening the case.
- Olixar also offers a Galaxy S21 Ultra wallet case made from soft silicone. It has a slim design, a non-slip finish, an inner credit card slot, a built-in stand function, a magnetic closure, and wireless charging support. You can get it in black, blue, green, or pink.
- Looking for a stylish wallet case for your Galaxy S21 Ultra? Then you’ll love this option from Goospery. It offers a stunning canvas and synthetic leather design, impact resistance, multiple credit card slots, a cash pocket, a stand function, and wireless charging support.
- The TUUCH Galaxy S21 Ultra wallet case features a slim and lightweight synthetic leather design, four credit card slots, a large cash pouch, RFID protection, a built-in stand function, a TPU interior shell, and a magnetic closure. You can choose from a range of different colors.
As you can see, there are many great wallet cases available for the Galaxy S21 Ultra. But ultimately, which one should you choose? If you’re happy to spend more money on a high-quality case, we’d recommend the LED Wallet Cover from Samsung. It not only offers a premium design and a credit card slot but also additional features like custom icons and touch controls.
Of course, not everyone is in a position to spend $59.99 on a phone case. But should you want something cheaper, the FYY wallet case and TUCCH Wallet Case both cost under $20. For the ultimate protection and convenience, Vena vCommute and Vofolen are our best picks. Either way, you’ll definitely want to keep your $1,199 smartphone in a protective case to avoid any damage.
Which one are you picking up from our recommendations? Let us know in the comments section below.