These are the Best Galaxy S21 Wireless Chargers in 2021
Wirelessly charge your shiny, new Galaxy S21!
Over the last few years, wireless charging technology has come a long way. Rather than constantly plugging it into a wall-based power socket, you can just drop and forget your phone on a wireless charging pad and come back to it topped up.
Like many other top-tier Android smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus, and Galaxy S21 Ultra all support 15W Qi wireless charging. However, to get the most out of this technology, you’ll need a wireless charger that works with the Galaxy S21 range. To help you find one, we’ve rounded up the best Galaxy S21 wireless chargers. Note that all of these chargers are Qi-certified so they’ll work with just about any device that supports Qi Wireless Charging.
- With this wireless charging stand from Samsung, you’ll be able to use your Galaxy S21 in either landscape or portrait mode while it charges. The stand sports Qi wireless charging certification, a cooling fan, an LED indicator, and a USB-C wall charger. It’s available in black or white on Amazon.
- A 2-in-1 wireless charging station that can simultaneously charge your Galaxy S21 and other Qi-compatible accessories such as Galaxy Watch or Galaxy Buds TWS. It supports fast charging up to 15W and at $29.99, it’s substantially cheaper than the Wireless Charger Trio from Samsung. It also lets you charge your phone with the case on — as long the case isn’t too thick.
- Mophie is well-known for its power banks and wireless chargers, with the Wireless 15 Charging Pad being an excellent choice for the Galaxy S21. It provides up to 15W wireless charging, support for Qi-enabled devices, a compact and lightweight design, and a suede finish that’ll suit any modern home.
- If you’re looking for a wireless charger that doesn’t break the bank, no look further than the Yootech wireless charger. It supports fast charging up to 15W and has a ventilation hole that prevents heat build-up to ensure charging doesn’t slow down. Since it’s a Qi-compatible charger, you can also use it to charge your TWS or a smartwatch that supports this standard.
- ZeeHoo’s smart mount brings the convenience of wireless charging to your car so you don’t have to fiddle with cables while driving. Its smart design automatically clamps your phone when you place it inside the holder while the side button lets to quickly release your phone with just one hand. It supports fast charging up to 15W — depending on your power adapter. It also comes with a strong suction cup so you can mount the charger on the windshield or dashboard of your car.
- Spigen’s Convertible Fast Wireless Charger offers 15W wireless charging and works with Qi-enabled devices. What’s innovative about this wireless charger is it offers both flat and stand modes. What’s more, there’s a low LED power light that won't disturb your precious sleep. It’s available in black or white.
- If you own a Galaxy S21, a pair of Galaxy Buds, and a Galaxy Watch, you’ll be able to charge them at the same time on the Samsung Wireless Charger Trio. It has a sleek and modern design, an LED charging status light, and support for phone cases with a thickness of up to 3mm. You can buy it in black or white from Amazon.
- Even though the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra have large batteries, they can still run out of power during a long day. But with this portable charger from Samsung, you’ll be able to charge your Galaxy S21 on-the-go. It boasts a 10,000mAh battery, 7.5W wireless charging, and up to 25W wired charging. You can buy it in grey, silver, and pink.
Although wireless charging has been around for a long time, there are more wireless chargers than ever on the market today. What’s great to see is many of them will work with the new Galaxy S21 range from Samsung.
Any of these wireless chargers will do the job, but Samsung’s 15W wireless charger will be the best option for most Galaxy S21 users. But if you own several Samsung devices, it’s worth checking out Samsung’s Wireless Charger Trio. If you don’t want to spend that much money, AddAcc’s 2-in-1 charger will make for a perfect alternative. Meanwhile, Samsung’s portable wireless charger is great if you want to top up your Galaxy S21’s battery when you’re out and about.
Note the Galaxy S21 series doesn’t come with a charging brick inside the box, so you’ll need to either rely on your existing power brick or buy one separately. In case you’re looking for one, we have recommendations for fast chargers for the Galaxy S21. But if you already have a compatible power brick, it does make some sense to invest in a wireless charger, even if just to see what the fuss is all about. They’re highly convenient, so give them a shot!