These are the Best Galaxy Z Fold 3 Chargers in September: Anker, Belkin, Baseus, and more!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is official. The new foldable smartphone comes with a total battery size of 4,400mAh and supports 25W fast wired charging and 10W wireless charging. If you’re looking for a new fast charger for the Samsung phone, we can help. We’ve selected the best Galaxy Z Fold 3 chargers on the market, which you can buy right now.
In addition to the Galaxy Z Fold 3, Samsung has also launched the Galaxy Z Flip 3 foldable. The phone packs a total battery size of 3,300mAh and supports 15W wired charging and 10W wireless charging. So all the chargers listed below will work with the Z Flip 3 as well.
Best Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Chargers
- This official 25W fast charger from Samsung is a perfect companion to your Galaxy Z Fold 3. It's also guaranteed to provide top charging speed. What’s more, Samsung bundles a compatible USB Type-C to Type-C cable with the charger, which isn't typical for third-party chargers.
- Like the wired fast charger, Samsung also offers an official fast wireless charger for the Z Fold 3. It supports up to 15W wireless charging. Additionally, you can charge your phone both in portrait and landscape modes with this charging stand, as the company has included two charging coils. You also get a compatible wall charger in the box.
- If you don’t want to go for the Samsung charger, this Belkin charger is probably the most straightforward charger you can buy for your phone. It's capable of 25W charging, thanks to USB PD 3.0 PPS support. Additionally, it has a slim form factor, making it great for travel.
- The Spigen USB C charger is a good option if you have multiple USB PD-supported devices at home, which need up to 45W of power. It comes with a single Type-C port and supports PPS. In addition, you get a 24 month warranty that's more than the typical 12 months and 18 months.
- This Anker PowerPort III Pod charger is an excellent option if you’re looking for a single fast charger for both your phone and laptop. Thanks to its 65W fast charging support, it’ll be able to charge any laptop that supports USB PD. The support for PPS also makes sure you get the top speed charging on Z Fold 3.
- You can go for the NekTeck Wall Charger if you don’t want to spend too much on your fast charger. It comes with an attached USB cable, so you won’t have to worry about finding a cable to charge your phone. Additionally, the 45W charging support will also come in handy in charging any USB PD-compatible laptop.
- If the official wireless charger is too expensive for you, this Anker PowerWave II Stand charger can help. It supports up to 15W fast wireless charging, so you’ll get the top speed. Additionally, it comes with a power adapter, so you won’t have to worry about finding an AC adapter.
- This power car charger from Baseus is a great option for your Z Fold 3. It supports up to 65W fast charging, with support for USB PD 3.0 and PPS, thus being enough to provide top charging speeds. There are two USB ports onboard -- one Type-A and one Type-C -- and the company bundles a 100W capable USB Type-C cable with it.
- Apart from its fast car charger, Baseus also offer this excellent wall charger that supports up to 45W charging. USB PD 3.0 and PPS support are also present, thus guaranteeing you’ll get top charging speed on your phone. Additionally, you get two Type-C ports in the charger and a bundled Type-C cable.
- This Elecjet wall charger is another good option for your Z Fold 3 smartphone. It features foldable pins for easy storage and supports USB PD 3.0 as well as PPS. As the name suggests, the charger is capable of delivering up to 45W power. So you’ll be able not just to charge your phone but any USB PD-capable laptop as well. Lastly, there is a USB Type-C cable bundled with it.
- The Belkin BoostCharge charging pad is an excellent wireless charger for your Galaxy Z Fold 3. It's Qi-compatible and supports up to 15W power delivery, so you’ll be getting the top charging speed on your phone. It also comes with non-slip grip material to keep the phone in place.
- If you need a charger to top up multiple devices simultaneously, this Baseus charger is a great option. It comes with two USB Type-C and one Type-A port to charge up to three devices at the same time. In addition, the charger supports total power delivery of up to 65W that's intelligently distributed among devices if more than one device is connected.
- The Ugreen fast charger is another decent option if you want to charge more than one Type-C device. It comes with two Type-C ports, as its name suggests. In addition, you get a foldable plug, making it convenient for travel. The total power output of the charger is 65W.
These are the best Galaxy Z Fold 3 chargers on the market. If you’re looking for one specific recommendation, the Belkin BoostCharge Wall Charger is the best option if you’re just looking to charge your Galaxy Z Fold 3. The official Samsung chargers are also great, but they’re also some of the most expensive ones. Remember, you’ll need to use either the bundled Type-C cable or a cable that supports 25W charging to get the fast charging speeds with these chargers. If you need a suitable charging cable, we’ve picked the best USB cables that you can buy right now.
Which fast charger are you planning to get? Let us know in the comments section. Meanwhile, we also have buying guides for the best Z Fold 3 cases and the best Galaxy Z Fold 3 kickstand cases on the market.