Best mice for Chromebooks in June 2021: Logitech, BENGOO, Geyes, and more
Chromebooks are here to stay for both work and personal use. If you use your Chromebook for work or school, you could use it with a docking station and external monitor. Using an external monitor can provide more screen real estate, and docking stations can offer additional ports for multi-tasking. Of course, you’ll also need an excellent mouse to complete your workstation. When choosing a mouse for daily use, you’ll want both comfort and reliability. There are a range of ergonomic designs, button layouts, and advanced features to consider when shopping for a mouse. In this list, we’ll take a look at the best mice to use with your Chromebook, at a variety of price points.
When shopping for a new mouse to pair with your favorite Chromebook, comfort is king. In this list we prioritize the comfortable operation of each mouse over other advanced features. After considering the day-to-day usage, we’ll look at battery life, price point, and of course integration with Chrome OS. Mice come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s worth viewing a large volume of options before reaching a final decision.
- If you need a wireless mouse on a budget, Seenda has you covered. This mouse lacks some bells and whistles, but costs under $6 and has a comfortable design. Battery life is excellent on this device. For those that only use a mouse on occasion, this is the way to go.
- Logitech's M570 has a distinct and instantly recognizable form-factor. The giant teal trackball is easily spotted while the mouse is in use. If you do a lot of scrolling for work, and find a trackball comfortable, this is the best option by far. This is one of the most comfortable mice to use for long periods of time.
- Keeping quiet while at work is sometimes important. If you're looking for a mouse that's virtually silent, Geyes has you covered. This lightweight mouse is also rechargeable and features a comfortable honeycomb design. Friends and family will surely notice the eye-catching design on your new mouse.
- The Logitech MX Master series is the industry standard for what a mouse should be. Ultra-fast mag speed scrolling, ergonomic design and app-specific customization make this an ultra-premium pick. With USB-C quick charging and the ability to work on glass surfaces, this is a mouse you can use anywhere.
- Logitech obviously has several options when it comes to mice. The M510 is a standout thanks to its consistent rating as a battery life champ. Users report a year or more average use on a single charge. With a comfortable design and a price under $25, this is an excellent option.
- Another popular form factor is the vertical mouse design. This layout allows you to use the mouse in a grip-like orientation. Many users find this to be the most comfortable way to use a mouse for long periods of time. Anker also packs a fantastic feature set and battery life into this unique design.
- If you find the Anker vertical mouse a bit too tall or rigid, iClever has another exciting option. This vertical mouse features a more dramatic curve that contours to the hand at a more shallow angle. At under $25, with whisper quiet keys, this mouse is great for home or work.
Those are the twelve best mice for your Chromebook, Chromebox, or tablet running Chrome OS. If you scroll all day, the Logitech M570 with trackball might be for you. On the other hand, if amazing battery life is what you’re after, consider picking up the Logitech M510. There are also a number of stylish options outside of Logitech, including the Geyes silent wireless mouse. No matter which option you choose, be sure to let us know your favorite mouse from Chrome OS in the comments section below.