Best mice for ASUS Chromebook CX9: Logitech, Seenda, and more
The ASUS Chromebook CX9 is an absolute beast. With an Intel 11th generation Tiger Lake processor and up to 16GB of RAM, this is the best overall Chromebook you can buy today. To harness all that power, you’ll definitely need a few accessories. When you get to the office or back home, you can transform the CX9 into a full workstation with an external monitor, mouse, and keyboard. And that’s not all, you can also add a USI pen for note taking, a dock for improved connectivity and more. In this article we’ll focus on mice, running down some of the best options available for the CX9.
When shopping for a new mouse to pair with your favorite Chromebook, comfort is king. In this list, we’ll prioritize the comfortable operation of each mouse over other advanced features. After considering day-to-day usage, we’ll look at battery life, price point, and of course integration with Chrome OS. Mice come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s worth viewing a large volume of options before reaching a final decision.
- If you need a wireless mouse on a budget, Seenda has you covered. This mouse lacks some bells and whistles, but costs under $6 and has a comfortable design. Battery life is excellent on this device. For those who only use a mouse on occasion, this is the way to go.
- Logitech's M570 has a distinct and instantly recognizable form-factor. The giant teal trackball is easily spotted while the mouse is in use. If you do a lot of scrolling for work, and find a trackball comfortable, this is the best option by far. This is one of the most comfortable mice to use for long periods of time.
- Keeping quiet while at work is sometimes important. If you're looking for a mouse that's virtually silent, Geyes has you covered. This lightweight mouse is also rechargeable and features a comfortable honeycomb design. Friends and family will surely notice the eye-catching design on your new mouse.
- The Logitech MX Master series is the industry standard for what a mouse should be. Ultra-fast mag speed scrolling, ergonomic design and app-specific customization make this an ultra-premium pick. With USB-C quick charging and the ability to work on glass surfaces, this is a mouse you can use anywhere.
- Logitech obviously has several options when it comes to mice. The M510 is a standout thanks to its consistent rating as a battery life champ. Users report a year or more average use on a single charge. With a comfortable design and a price under $25, this is an excellent option.
- Another popular form factor is the vertical mouse design. This layout allows you to use the mouse in a grip-like orientation. Many users find this to be the most comfortable way to use a mouse for long periods of time. Anker also packs a fantastic feature set and battery life into this unique design.
- If you find the Anker vertical mouse a bit too tall or rigid, iClever has another exciting option. This vertical mouse features a more dramatic curve that contours to the hand at a more shallow angle. At under $25, with whisper quiet keys, this mouse is great for home or work.
That’s our roundup of the best mice for the ASUS Chromebook CX9. Hopefully you now have the perfect mouse to use your Chromebook in class, at home, or on the go. Our top choice for the ASUS Chromebook CX9 is definitely the Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. If you try out some of our picks, let us know how they work for you in the comments section below.