The Best Screen Protectors for your Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite in Fall 2021: Spigen, Hori, and more!
When you drop a few hundred dollars on a new piece of tech, you’re probably going to want to protect your purchase from scratches and dings. The Nintendo Switch is no exception! Since Nintendo has abandoned the clamshell design of the Nintendo DS line, Switches are prone to their screens getting scratched up if you carry them with you on the go. Actually, they can even be scratched when they are just sitting in the dock! It’s not the best.
Screen protectors are an easy and often cheap way to protect the Switch’s screen. Check out our picks for the best Nintendo Switch screen protectors below! Apart from screen protectors, if you’re looking for other accessories for your Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite, we’ve compiled a list of the best cases and the best grips for the consoles.
Nintendo Switch Screen Protectors
If you have an original Nintendo Switch, you know that the screen can easily get scratched or scuffed moving it in and out of the dock. Help prevent damage to your console with these Nintendo Switch screen protectors.
- You can't skimp on quality when it comes to screen protectors. A bad screen protector can actually damage your screen with faulty glue! Skip the frustration with the officially licensed Nintendo Switch screen protectors by Hori, specifically designed to fit the Switch's screen and backed by the Nintendo Seal of Quality.
- If you're not happy with Hori brand products, you can't go wrong with a Spigen screen protector! Spigen is a well-known brand for mobile cases and screen protectors, and they bring that same quality to the Nintendo Switch with their easy-to-apply tempered screen protector. Check it out!
- Sure, you could get just a set of screen protectors, or you can protect the entirety of your Switch in one go! The bundle comes with a quality screen protector, as well as a thing cover for the Switch and Joy-Cons themselves, and grip covers for the analog sticks. It's all dock-friendly, too!
- While the previous option gave you two screen protectors for the price of one, you're getting three for almost the same price with this one. It's a glass screen protector so it's going to look and feel better and it won't scratch as easily as plastic. Plus you get 3 in the box.
Nintendo Switch Lite Screen Protectors
Portable devices are prone to being jostled around a bag, and that means the screens can get scratched simply from coming into contact with some keys, or a sharp corner. These Nintendo Switch Lite screen protectors will make sure to keep your screen in pristine condition.
- A bad screen protector can damage your screen with faulty glue! Skip the frustration with the officially licensed Nintendo Switch screen protectors by Hori, specifically designed to fit the Switch Lite's screen and backed by the Nintendo Seal of Quality.
Which Nintendo Switch screen protector should you grab? Of course, it depends on whether you have the original Switch or the Switch Lite, but you really can’t go wrong with Hori’s official screen protectors for both the original Switch and Switch Lite. You can be absolutely sure these screen protectors will fit the screen properly because it has the Nintendo Seal of Quality. Nintendo doesn’t just give those out to anyone! The Switch also has touch controls, and Hori’s screen protector is guaranteed to work with the touch screen.
From there, you can’t go wrong with Spigen. They make quality phone cases and screen protectors, and this will definitely be the case with the Nintendo Switch, too. The Spigen Nintendo Switch screen protector is just a little more expensive than the official Hori one, but Spigen has plenty of experience creating tempered glass screen protectors, so you know you’re getting quality.