These are the best travel cases for Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite in Summer 2021
With any handheld comes the question — should you buy a case for it? That answer is almost always yes. No matter how little you’re planning to get around with it, a case always helps in the case of a mishap. Fortunately, there are lots of Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite travel cases on the market. To make it easier for you to pick one, we’ve selected some of the best Switch and Switch Lite travel cases you can buy right now.
Nintendo Switch Travel Cases
There are a large variety of Nintendo Switch travel cases than you would expect. When it comes to protecting your Switch, it all depends on your needs.
- If you're tired of all the boring cases for your Switch, the PowerA Protection Case comes with 13 design and color options. You can pick anything from a Pikachu-themed case to an Animal Crossing-themed case. Moreover, it works with both Switch and Switch Lite, thanks to a bundled foam cutout.
- If you’re looking for a Switch case in a particular color, Orzly will likely have it. The brand sells its Switch case in nine color combinations. The case also includes lots of space to store your Switch and its accessories. Moreover, it comes with a heavy-duty shell made of EVA to protect the console.
Nintendo Switch Lite Travel Cases
Given the Switch Lite is a portable-only device, a travel case is incredibly important for it. There are all sorts of cases that will satisfy your needs.
- HeysTop’s carrying case for the Nintendo Switch Lite comes with a lot of space to store game cards, a power adapter, and a pair of small headphones. The company also bundles a clear hard case, screen protector, six thumb grip caps, and a card. Moreover, it's made of hard and soft polycarbonate to provide the necessary protection.
- The Tscope carrying case for the Nintendo Switch Lite looks cute with its flowery design. In terms of space, there are slots for eight game cards and a mesh pocket to store accessories. Additionally, the Switch Lite compartment includes elastic straps to keep the console in place. It's made using PU leather and EVA, and you get a bundled screen protector with the case.
- Like for Switch, Orzly offers a case for the Switch Lite as well. Made of EVA, the case comes in 11 color combinations. Additionally, there's plenty of space in the case to store your console, its wall adapter, game cards, and more. The case is also compact in size, so it can easily be put in a backpack or a glove compartment.
As you can see, there are plenty of options to choose from. In the end, it really depends on the level of protection you’re looking for. While the Amazon Basics Vault will provide heavy-duty protection for your Switch, it’s also relatively bulky. Whereas the PowerA Protection Case gives a lot of design and color choices, but it isn’t too heavy. Similarly for Switch Lite, you’ve great options from Orzly, HeysTop, and TomToc.
Which case are you planning to get for your Switch or Switch Lite? Let us know in the comments section.