These are the Best OnePlus 9 Pro cases in August 2021: Supcase, Spigen, UAG, and more!
The OnePlus 9 Pro is the latest flagship smartphone from OnePlus with improved Hasselblad cameras. If you’re planning on getting your hands on this top-of-the-line phone from OnePlus or have ordered one already, we’d recommend slapping a case on it to protect it from scratches and drops. That’s because the OnePlus 9 Pro features an aluminum frame, and while that makes it feel more premium, it won’t offer any cushioning if you happen to accidentally drop the phone. To help you find the right case for your new phone, we’ve compiled this list with some of the best OnePlus 9 Pro cases currently on the market.
We’ve included a wide variety of cases on this list, ranging from rugged cases that offer maximum protection to slim ones that protect your device from minor bumps without adding too much bulk, so you can protect your OnePlus 9 Pro with a case that meets your needs. Here are the best cases we recommend for the OnePlus 9 Pro.
- OnePlus' official sandstone bumper case is the perfect choice for those who loved the sandstone finish on the OnePlus One. It's available in two color schemes, and it offers ample protection while giving your phone a unique grippy texture. We wish more manufacturers made cases like this.
- The Spigen Ultra Hybrid case is another great pick if you want a sturdy phone case that offers a clear back. It has a TPU bumper around the edge to prevent damage from any impact, a polycarbonate back to protect your phone from scratches, and raised edges around the camera module and screen.
- The Spigen Liquid Air Armor case is the best pick for those who don't want to add any additional bulk to their phone. Although it's crazy thin, it can protect your new OnePlus 9 Pro from the occasional drop. It also has a textured finish on the back and around the edges to ensure that your phone never slips from your hand.
- If you don't want to hide the OnePlus 9 Pro's stunning new design by using an ugly rugged case but you're scared of using it naked, get the Foluu clear case. It's a clear TPU bumper case with a hard polycarbonate back that will keep your phone safe and still let you flaunt its design.
- Looking for something a bit more premium? The leather case from Amosry may be more up your alley. It features a soft TPU bumper around the edges and a PU leather back that will give your phone a more premium look and feel. The case is available in both black and brown.
- Like using folio cases that give you some additional storage while also protecting your phone? The Feitenn Flip Slim case is the one you should go with. It has a soft TPU bumper around the edges to protect your phone from drops, storage space for your credit cards or some case, and a PU leather finish that gives your phone a premium feel.
- Didn't like any of the bland-looking cases mentioned earlier? Want something more stylish? The Caseology Parallax case might fit your needs. It looks stylish, has a textured finish on the back to ensure a secure grip, and it offers military-grade protection against drops.
- The Spigen Tough Armor case is a perfect fit for those who often find themselves dropping things. It's MIL-STD-810G certified against drops and scratches, and it has a multi-layer design that will ensure your phone survives most drops. It even has a kickstand to prop up your phone.
- If you're looking for the same level of protection that the Spigen Tough Armor case has to offer, but you want a clear back panel, then the Poetic Affinity case is the one for you. It offers a design similar to the Ringke Fusion-X case, and it's MIL-STD-810G certified against drops.
- Looking for a dual-layer rugged case that doesn't cost a fortune? Check out the PULEN rugged case that offers a dual-layer design with a hard polycarbonate bumper and grippy silicone back. It's good enough to protect your phone from minor drops while still being relatively cheap.
- Rounding off our list is another clear case that will add a bit of sparkle to your OnePlus 9 Pro. The PULEN clear case offers a dual-layer design with a hard polycarbonate front cover and a soft silicone back that will keep your phone safe and accentuate its design thanks to its sparkly finish.
Our OnePlus 9 Pro case roundup consists of a variety of cases across all price points. So you can easily pick one that offers the right amount of protection for your usage and fits within your budget. If you’re looking for some top-notch protection for your phone, Spigen is known for providing great quality at the right price. We have a number of Spigen cases in our recommendations, so pick one that suits your style and requirement. The official OnePlus Sandstone bumper case is another great option if you are a fan of OnePlus’ Sandstone finish.
Which one of these cases are you getting? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, make sure to leave a comment if you have a recommendation. Your fellow OnePlus 9 Pro user will thank you for it! Also, check out our OnePlus 9 Pro Detailed Review in case you’re planning to buy the phone for yourself. You will get a better idea of what you can expect from the device.