These are the Best Qi Wireless Chargers: Anker PowerWave 15 Pad, Belkin 3-in-1 Wireless Charger, and more!
Wireless chargers are very convenient to charge your phone without fiddling with a cable. They’re not the fastest way to charge, not the most efficient, but they get the job done. As the smartphone and accessory market has largely adopted the Qi wireless charging standard, it has also become easier to buy a wireless charger these days. You don’t have worry about a particular charger not being supported by your phone. As long as both your phone and the charger are Qi-compatible and aren’t locked into some proprietary standard, you’re good to go.
The choices for wireless chargers have grown multi-fold with the increase in the number of phones that support wireless charging. If you go looking for a wireless charger online, you’ll find that there are hundreds of options. This may make people feel a little overwhelmed. So we’re here to help. We’ve compiled some of the best Qi wireless chargers you can buy today. While all of these chargers will work with Qi-compatible smartphones, some may charge a particular brand’s phones faster.
- While the Google Pixel Stand supports all Qi compatible phones, it works best with the Pixel. It's able to charge Pixel 3 and 3 XL at 10W, and Pixel 4 and 4 XL at 11W. It also comes with a power adapter in the box. Moreover, it turns your Pixel phone into a toned-down smart display when connected.
- Don't want just another boring-looking wireless charger? The Anker PowerWave Sense Pad Alloy combines elegance and simplicity with an aluminum base and a fabric top. It also supports fast charging up to 15W and comes with a Quick Charge 3.0 adapter in the box.
- For the times when you aren’t able to find any empty power outlets, this power bank and wireless charger combo from Energizer can be very useful. It packs a 10,000mAh capacity battery and supports up to 10W fast charging. You won’t get a power adapter with this as well.
- This 'made for MagSafe' charger from Belkin can charge both your iPhone 12 series and the AirPods at the same time. As the phone is held by the magnets on the charger, any non-MagSafe iPhones won’t just stick. Belkin also bundles a power adapter with it.
- This Samsung charger particularly makes sense for the Galaxy Watch users. It include two charging slots; however, one of them is exclusive to Galaxy Watches. The other slot can be used for a smartphone or even the wireless earbuds. The charger supports up to 9W of wireless charging.
- If you're looking for a budget magnetic charger for the iPhone 12 series, this is it. You won’t get the same charging speed as the official MagSafe charger but you'll still get around 7.5W. It can also work with other Qi-compatible phones but you won’t get the magnetic connection. Moreover, it bundles a 20W power adapter in the box.
These are some of the best Qi chargers on the market. If you’re looking for a good universal fast wireless charger, the Anker PowerWave 15 Pad, Spigen Wireless Charger, and Moshi Lounge Q are great options. iPhone 12 series buyers can consider the official Apple Magsafe Charger or Belkin Magsafe 2-in-1. RavPower Magnetic Charger is another decent option for the iPhone 12 series if you don’t want to spend much. For the non-iPhone users, the Anker PowerWave Stand remains a great budget option.
Which Qi charger are you planning you buy? Let us know in the comments section. Meanwhile, if you want to learn more about the wired fast charging, which will always be faster than the wireless charging, we have a great explainer. Lastly, check out our guides on the best Samsung Galaxy S21 fast chargers and the best portable chargers on the market.