These are the Best Cases for the Surface Go 3
The Surface Go 3 is finally here! Microsoft unveiled the new lineup of Surface devices during a virtual event that it held online. The latest collection includes devices for almost all use cases. From affordable hybrid tablets, to premium high-end computers, there’s a Surface device for everyone. Now the secret to staying in love with your brand new, shiny toy is simple — keep it shiny and brand-new-looking. That’s where Surface Go 3 cases come to the rescue!
People tend to drop their smartphones more than their tablets or laptops. However, it’s always better to be safe than sorry. Cases not only can add an extra layer of physical protection to your device, but they also can make them more stylish. The latter is especially true when it comes to the Surface Go 3 — which is only available in one color. If you really want to buy this device but you happen to dislike the Platinum finish, then a case could be your (and its) savior here.
- This case from UAG will offer complete protection to your Surface Go 3. It has an armor shell and impact-resistant rubber bumpers. It also meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6) when used with the Microsoft Type Cover Keyboard. And if you happen to like shoulder straps, this case comes with an optional one.
- This is an advanced dual-layer case that has a front cover with raised bezel to protect your screen from scratches and damage. More notably, it comes with a functional kickstand so your Surface remains equally functional.
- This case looks simpler compared to other rugged cases. It offers decent protection while maintaining the clean and stylish look of your Microsoft Surface. It comes in three color options — Clear, Blue, and Gray. So whether you want to display the Platinum finish of the Surface or cover it all up is totally your choice.
- This Case from Finite offers a professional look, unmatched by other cases. It is made up of leather and linen, so it both looks and feels more than great. It also supports the Microsoft Type Cover, so it won't really get in the way. The case is available in nine different color and pattern options for you to choose from.
- This case provides reliable protection that features a shock-absorbent TPU bumper frame and scratch-resistant synthetic leather back plate. It features stylish glitter detailing and a sparkle background that showcases the look of your device. It also has a lower price tag compared to other similar cases.
- This leather case from Bige balances affordability and style. It has a very clean, professional, yet relatively casual, look so you can confidently use it in formal meetings. It has the lowest price tag compared to the other featured cases here. It's available in four different color and pattern options for you to choose from — Dark Blue, Black, Red, and Love Tree.
We hope you have found at least one case out of this collection that matches your taste and needs. Personally, I would go for the Bige Leather Case because I just love how simple and uncomplicated it looks. It also can fit both formal and informal situations, so it’s pretty versatile, appearance wise.
Which of these case have you decided to go for? Let us know in the comments section below!