Careers in Android: Getting Accepted to a Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
Recently, XDA Developer TV has been talking about becoming a Hacker. What we mean by hacker is not the basement dwelling anarchist types, we mean the expert coding kinds. We talked about how to become a hacker, and last week we talked about ranking hacker schools. This week, we are talking about how to get accepted into a hacker school.
In this episode, XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce interviews developers and people from the hacking school world to answer these questions. Interviews include Co-Founder of Mobile Makers Don Bora and Co-Founder at Hack Reactor Douglas Calhoun. Check out this video!
Check out other videos in the Careers in Android Series.
- Careers in Android: Rate My Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Become a Hacker – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.