Careers in Android: How to Become a Hacker – XDA Developer TV
So far in our Careers in Android series on XDA Developer TV, we’ve talked about the usefulness of Resumes, how to design an Android app, and the difference between a Good programmer and Great programmer. Now today we talk about education: what is the best way to learn to be a hacker, or to code.
In this episode XDA Developer TV, Producer Jayce interviews people from the learning world to answer this questions. Interviews include Kush Patel, Co-Founder of App Academy, and Don Bora, Co-Founder of Mobile Makers. Check out this video.
Check out other videos in the Careers in Android Series.
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Device Review: HTC Droid DNA
- CyanogenMod Nightlies Get Pie Launcher and Running Linux on Your PC From Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Your Weather the Way You Want It – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- App Shootout: Facebook for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone – XDA Developer TV
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.