CarPal Beta Released
Monitor maintenance for several cars with auto-reminders:
DarkDvr has released an application that lets you know when its time to perform maintenance on your car. Like checking wiper blades and re-filing radiator water. The best part of this tool is that you can set how many miles you drive per day, this will allow the app to predict what the odometer shows you when the task needs to be done.
Originally posted by DarkDvr
- Works with any “decent” resolution (Q|VGA, W|VGA, landscape + portrait).
- Wizard-based data entry
- High-contrast design to be easily visible outside
- Keep track of multiple cars in the same app
- Create multiple tasks for every car
- Automatic reminders based on how many miles you drive per day on average
- Add additional details to your tasks, like locations, owners, etc.
New in version 0.91b:
- Multi-language support. Comes with English and Russian by default. Very easy XML translation, contact me if you wanna translate it.
- New item in settings – can switch languages from there.
As this is a beta application please keep in mind it’s a work in progress.
If you want to learn more, try it or leave feedback then head to the application thread
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.