Control Your Screen On/OFF Animation – XDA TV
Android is about customization. There are what some would consider advanced customizations, such as setting up Tasker Automation. There are also what some would consider basic customizations, like adding Pie Controls to your Chrome browser. Either way, the possibility of choice with Android is great. You can even change the way your screen turns off and on.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you change your screen on and screen off animations. XDA Recognized Developer zst123 created ScreenOffAnimation module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Get a Taste of Lollipop with Nova Launcher – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Unlock Your Device Automatically with No Lock Home – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: No Map Tips with Google Maps – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Don’t Get Down with OBB on Your Internal Memory
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.