Control Your Phone Remotely With LazyDroid Web Desktop
Want to be able to take control of your mobile Android device by simply using your web browser and accessing a website? XDA forum member CloudsITA has developed LazyDroid Web Desktop, a web application that allows you to control your mobile phone from a WiFi, internet or USB connection.
- SMS – Send SMS via the web interface
- Contacts – view and manage your contacts
- Call handler – call/answer/reject/silence calls with the speakerphone or headset on your phone
- Remote view – view the screen of your device and take a screenshot (requires root)
- Sensors – view the sensor values of your phone
- Clipboard – view and set the clipboard of your phone
LazyDroid Web Desktop is available to download free in the Market, for more information head on over to the application thread.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.