CyanogenMod 12S Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
Just last week the rebel OEM OnePlus released their own version of Android Lollipop for thier One device. It was called OxygenOS, and Jordan (sort of) reviewed it. However, we all know that the OnePlus One shipped with a version of CyangenMod. Well the CyanogenMod update has dropped. CyanogenMod 12s is now available to owners of the OnePlus One.
In today’s video, XDA TV Producer Jordan, shows off CyanogenMod 12s on his OnePlus One. The main features covered and talked about in today’s video are the App Themer, more themes, the new email client Boxer and more. Mostly, is this a release deserving of the CyanogenMod name? Grab your favorite beverage and check out this video.
Links to download:
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- OxygenOS Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
- LiquidSmooth Review (Sort of) and Overview
- CyanogenMod 12 Overview – XDA TV
- AOKP Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
- SlimKat Final Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
- Paranoid Android AOSPA 4.6 Beta 2 Review (Sort of) – XDA TV
- OmniROM Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA Developer TV