Moto X Available in the UK, Repartitioning The Moto Defy and HTC Pico, and Making Sony Small Apps – XDA TV
The Moto X (2014) is now available in the UK! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend’s news is the announcement of the Motorola Defy gaining new life with a system repartition and be sure the check out the article showing you how to make your own small apps! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this weekend on XDA TV. XDA TV Producer RootJunky showed you how to unlock the moto 360, XDA TV Producer Jared talked about 3 Launchers from the XDA forums, XDA TV Producer droidmodd3rx released a video diving deeper into Paranoid Android. Then TK reviewed the moto 360. And if you missed it be sure to check out Jordan’s Review of the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Moto X (2014) Now Available in the UK
- Motorola Defy Gains New Life with Repartition
- Dynamic Partition Reallocation for the HTC Pico
- Learn How To Make Your Own Small App
- How to Unlock the Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch Bootloader – XDA TV
- 3 Unique Launchers from the XDA Forums – XDA TV
- Paranoid Android AOSPA 4.6 Beta 2 In Depth Feature Review – XDA TV
- Device Review: Moto 360
- Device Review: Nvidia SHIELD Tablet
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.