DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV
The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? You’ll be ahead of the game. For the Android enthusiast you can get them many things like a standard battery from Lepow, to a battery plus a plethora of options like an SD Card reader from RAVPower and a huge 14000mAh Power Bank from RAVPower. If they enjoy their music you can get them a FuGoo Bluetooth Speaker. Perhaps even a WowWee MiP?
In this episode, XDA TV Producer droidmodd3rx takes some time to talk about a unique smartphone accessory, the DJI Phantom 2 Vision +. We will admit that is isn’t technically an accessory in the strictest sense of the word. But you can watch the camera on the Phantom with your Android phone. Perhaps your Android nerdery extends to aerial drone photography. Is this thing awesome? Check out this video to find out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- Root the Google Nexus 9 and Unlock Bootloader – XDA TV
- AOKP Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
- Big Android Giveaway – XDA TV
- Cyanogenmod 11 Milestone 9 Review and Overview – XDATV
- OmniROM Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA Developer TV
- Paranoid Android AOSPA 4.6 Beta 2 Review (Sort of)
- Device Review: Nvidia SHIELD Tablet
Check out droidmodd3rx’s YouTube Channel.