XDA Xposed Tuesday: DonkeyGuard, Don’t Be a Donkey, Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
Some applications ask for the world when it comes to permissions. I have spoken to developers who say it’s better to ask for permissions you don’t need, than you have to ask for more permissions in an update. However at some point, you may want to tweak information for certain apps.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you take full control over your device. XDA Senior Member CollegeDev created the DonkeyGuard module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Automate your Text Message Responses – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SSSHH Be Quiet Phone! XQuietHours – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Kids Mode for Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Change YouTube’s Mobile App Starting Screen with YourTube – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV