Download: OnePlus 8T gets new OxygenOS 11 build with improvements to power consumption, camera, and more
Less than a week after rolling out OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for the OnePlus 8T, OnePlus has started pushing another update for the device. The latest OxygenOS stable update for the OnePlus 8T adds to the previous update with a few more optimizations and bug fixes. It also includes the Android security patches for October 2020.
The OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update for the OnePlus 8T includes optimizations for power consumption to reduce heating, improved accidental touch prevention, and camera stability enhancements. In addition, the update brings network connection optimizations and a few bug fixes. Here’s the full changelog for the latest stable update for the device:
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mistouch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
As with all OnePlus updates, the latest OxygenOS release will be rolled out in a staged fashion. Therefore, it will be a while before the update reaches all OnePlus 8T users. In case you wish to skip the wait, you can download the recovery flashable .zip files from the link below and install the update manually.
Downloads for the OnePlus 8T
OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 (India)
Thanks to XDA Senior Member Some_Random_Username for the download links!