Download: PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.5 brings a new rifle and vehicle, dynamic weather to more locations, and more
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular and addictive free-to-play titles currently available for mobile devices. Featuring frequent and exciting updates as well as a monetization system that does not give undue advantage to paying customers to the detriment of non-paying users. PUBG Mobile fever has gripped some parts of the world so badly that certain parts of India have banned the game. The game developers even had to issue statements in the past to acknowledge the addictive nature of the game and had to promise that they would work with parents, the government, and other stakeholders to “provide an environment for players to enjoy PUBG MOBILE in a rewarding and responsible manner.”
With all that being said and done, a new update is rolling out to PUBG Mobile in its Beta channel. PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.5 brings in some new changes to the mobile game, such as a dynamic weather system in the Erangel and Miramar maps, a new G36C rifle for the Vikendi map, a new vehicle called Tukshai (a.k.a the auto-rickshaw, as it is known in India) for the Sanhok map, as well as changes to the Resident Evil “Survive till Dawn” event game mode.
Complete patch notes for PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.5 is as follows:
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
Survive Till Dawn:
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
Download PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.5
The latest Beta can be downloaded for Android or iOS from the following link:
The Beta version can be installed alongside the stable release. Do note that social logins do not work on the Beta, so you have to play as guests. As this is a beta, bugs and issues are expected. You can report these issues using the Report button located in the top-right during matches, or by clicking the ^ button located in the bottom-right corner of the main menu and selecting Report. If you want to provide more detailed feedback, you can participate in the official survey. Users who do fill in the survey with honesty will be rewarded with 2500BP and a Premium Create coupon for their efforts.
We currently do not have information regarding updates to the stable version of PUBG Mobile. Not all changes that are currently being tested in the Beta will make their way to the next stable update, but they do eventually get incorporated. We will keep you updated as soon as we have new information.