EasyJoin Pro update lets you respond to MMS, WhatsApp, Messenger, and more from your PC
EasyJoin is a popular alternative to Pushbullet and Join. It’s an app that allows you to “push” files, photos, and other things from device to device and much more. A recent update added the ability to respond to MMS and messages from WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and other chat apps.
The new EasyJoin Pro update is a pretty substantial one. The biggest addition is the ability to respond to synced notifications from WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, Viber, and more apps. Phone calls and SMS/MMS can now be read and responded to from your PC or tablet as well. Clipboard syncing is another feature that is popular in similar apps, and it’s now in EasyJoin. Check out the full changelog below.
- Internet-less: Easily connect and interact with all the devices in your network that use EasyJoin. Without pairing and Internet connection. Without ads and tracking.
- Phone calls & SMS: Read and send SMS / MMS messages from your PC or tablet. Manage phone calls without touching your phone!
- Files & folders: Send files and folders to multiple devices fast, accurate and without limitations. Take advantage of all the bandwidth of your network and safeguard your data plan and internet bandwidth.
- Notifications: Share the notifications between your devices. Reply to a message from WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, Viber and other communication apps from your PC. Trigger an action of a remote notification. Dismiss a remote notification.
- Clipboard: Send the clipboard text from one device to another. Auto-sync the clipboards between your devices.
- Messages & Links: Send P2P messages and links to one or more devices even when they are offline. Once available they’ll receive the pending messages!
- Remote control: Remotely control a device. You can change the volume, lock the screen, restart the device and more.
- Safety: End-to-end encryption when you transfer files, send messages and share notifications and clipboard.
- Private network: Create your own hotspot with one click and keep your data out of the grid.
- “Family library” support: buy it once and share it with all your family’s devices.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.