How to Factory Reset and Unroot a Nexus Device – XDA TV
If you spend any amount of time reading or hanging out in the XDA Developers Forums, you will hear people talking about bricking the device. They warn you to be careful because doing this wrong could brick your device. The rumors of the Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 are swirling. With a Google event in the coming weeks, many people predict these devices will be announced. Of course the best part about Nexus devices is the ability to easily unlock their bootloaders. This allows you to root, unlock and install custom recoveries, so you can modify and test the Nexus devices to your heart’s content.
In today’s video, XDA TV Producer droidmodd3rx, shows off XDA Recognized Developer WugFresh‘s Nexus Root Toolkit v1.8.8. This kit allows you to to quickly and easily make your desired changes to your Nexus devices. With the Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 just around the corner, now is the time to become familiar with this toolkit. This video gives an overview of the toolkit and shows you how to Unroot and Factory Reset your Nexus device. Grab your favorite beverage and check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- The Risk of Brick – XDA TV
- CM11 for Android One, Updated Galaxy Nexus GPU Drivers!
- Android App Review: Multitask with Ease with C Floating
- Device Review: Blackphone BP1
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Don’t Get Down with OBB on Your Internal Memory
- Moto X Available in the UK, Repartitioning The Moto Defy and HTC Pico, and Making Sony S
Check out droidmodd3rx’s YouTube Channel.