Galaxy S7 Liquid Cooling Has No Liquid?? Open Source Android Wear Alternative – XDA TV
It’s Friday, March 4, 2016, and Jordan talks about what happened this week over at XDA-developers.com.
Some of the exciting news from this week include the LG G5 in Latin America will not have the Snapdragon 820. The Samsung S7 Edge teardown shows that there is no liquid in the liquid cooling. Those stories and more are discussed, so check out this video!
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- Jordan’s Tech Video
- S7 Edge Teardown Reveals No Liquid in The Liquid Cooling
- The LG G5 for Latin America Will Not Have the Snapdragon 820
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with SD-650 India Launch and Hands-on
- OnePlus X Hotfix Update is Rolling Out to Fix a Camera Image Corruption Bug
- ASUS Publishes Their Marshmallow Update Roadmap
- Huawei Watch 1.4 Update brings Marshmallow, Available now to Sideload!
- Fossil Q Founder Reportedly Receiving Marshmallow OTA
- Asus ZenWatch 2 Marshmallow OTA is Rolling Out, Now Available for Sideloading
- Sony Releases Guides for Building the Linux mainline Kernel for Xperia Devices
- AsteroidOS: An Open Source Alternative to Android Wear
- Old But Gold: Sony Ericsson Devices From 2011 Get Marshmallow Support
- Fingerprint Support Added to CM13 Nightlies for the Galaxy S5
- Hard-mod your Nexus 6P to Greatly Reduce Thermal Throttling
- Chainfire Updates CF.lumen to Version 3.65
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Updated to Marshmallow, Brings Lots of New Features
- Best Microsoft Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Wallpaper Apps!
- ASUS ZenFone Zoom: Does the Optical Zoom Matter?
- XDA/Android Podcast Ep.14: “S7 Has Arrived, Water Your Thoughts? OnePlus X Giveaway!”
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.