GameGuardian is a game hack/alteration tool that comes in the form of an app for Android. By using this app, you can modify in-game money, HP, SP, and a whole bunch of game-related functions. The goal of this app is to allow users to enjoy the most fun part of the games, while avoiding the some of the grinding aspects that plague mobile gaming.
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (LDPlayer, BlueStacks, Droid4X, MOMO, KOPlayer, Andy, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion, Nox etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+), Oreo (8+) and Pie (9+).
- Support work without root via different virtual spaces.
- Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc.
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Search addresses by mask.
- Explicit and “fuzzy” numeric searches.
- Text (String, Hex, AoB) search.
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches.
- Lua scripting support.
- Modify all search results at once.
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than).
- Search in the background feature.
- ‘The fill’ feature.
- Time jump feature.
- Dump memory.
- Copy memory.
- Customizable UI.
- App locale for over 50 languages.
- And, much, much more.
To download and install GameGuardian, follow these instructions.
- Download the latest APK file here.
- Open your file manager and navigate to the folder where your APK has been saved.
- Tap on the APK file to be installation.
- Follow the steps on-screen to complete the installation.