XDA Xposed Tuesday: Get Some Pie for Your Chrome
Chrome has become Android’s default browser. As great as Chrome is, it’s still missing some ease-of-use features. Sometimes on our phablet devices, we need two hands to work in Chrome–lest we need to perform an awkward thumb stretch. Because of this, simple Pie Controls would help with navigation.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you enable Pie Controls in your Chrome browser. XDA Forum Member JT5 created the aptly named ChromePie module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Unlock Your Device Automatically with No Lock Home – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: No Map Tips with Google Maps – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Don’t Get Down with OBB on Your Internal Memory
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV