How to Be a Good Custom ROM or Kernel User – XDA TV
Listen, we understand, starting down the path of device hacking, customization and development can be daunting. The experienced guys at time can seem like jerks. However, most of the time, its not that they want to be jerks, its that they know that the journey to Android customization enlightenment is filled with trials and tribulations that help you learn and become an expert yourself. It’s almost more about the journey than the destination.
In this episode of XDA TV, Producer and XDA Recognized Contributor rirozizo gives you some basic tips and tricks on how to be a good custom ROM or Kernel users. Or most generally how to be a good XDA user. It gives you some basic edicate rules for communicating with developers on the XDA forums. So, if you don’t want to be called an annoying noob, check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Android M Mentioned by Google Developers, Android One Devices Rooted, XDA:Devcon Incoming!! – XDA TV
- Android App Review: Chromecast Screen Cast at 1080p – XDA Developer TV
- How to Change Your Boot Animation – Android Basics 101 – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Flyme OS Ported to the Google Nexus 5, Android L Will Have Default Data Encryption – XDA Developer TV