Win 2 Honor 20 Series – Beta Tester Recruitment [Open to All Countries]
Honor is getting ready to launch their newest phones known as the Honor 20 series. They are looking for beta testers to review the phone and share their thoughts with the XDA audience.
This is your chance to be one of the first people in the world to get their hands on an Honor 20 series device!
- We are going to pick two lucky winners to receive two Honor 20 series — any country is eligible!
- The winners will then be able to create reviews of these phones featuring videos and pictures, which XDA will incorporate into our official review of the Honor 20 series.
- If you enter to be a beta tester, you should have strong English skills and be able to create great written content for your review.
- If you win, you should be ready to create your review of the phone by the set deadlines, or you can return it to be sent to the next beta tester.
- The reviewer could keep the device all the time, if the review could be done properly before the deadline.
- The giveaway is open through May 15, 2019, and the winners will be announced right here within a week after the closing date. Good Luck!
How to participate:
Use the Gleam widget below. There are multiple ways to enter, each with varying point values. Complete all the tasks for maximum entries and your best shot at winning! We will look at your writing and photography skills through your essay to judge whether you’re a qualified reviewer.
After you’re done with the Gleam widget, leave a comment in this thread and let us know why you think you should be chosen as an Honor 20 Series beta tester.
Keep in mind that all winning entries are verified and if the task was not completed or cannot be verified, a new winner will be chosen. We are looking for our most passionate testers.
We thank Honor for sponsoring this post. Our sponsors help us pay for the many costs associated with running XDA, including server costs, full time developers, news writers, and much more. While you might see sponsored content (which will always be labeled as such) alongside Portal content, the Portal team is in no way responsible for these posts. Sponsored content, advertising and XDA Depot are managed by a separate team entirely. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or alter our opinions or views in any way. Our opinion cannot be bought.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.