Honor 6+ UK Pricing and Availability
The Honor 6+ which was unveiled at MWC last month is coming to the UK on May 1st and will be available on contract exclusively through Three, although tariffs have yet to be confirmed. Otherwise if you would like this device your only alternate option at this time is to purchase through Amazon for £299.99 ($445). Preorders for the Honor 6+ start on April 6th. The “Premium Device” is the world’s first smart phone to feature two rear facing camera which combine photos to produce a single 13 megapixel image.
Besides this quirky feature the device also features:
- An 8 megapixel front facing camera
- An eight core Kirin 925 Processor
- 3GB of ram and 32GB of internal storage
- A 3600mAh battery, they state this will last two days with moderate usage
- Dual Sim with easily switchable data usage
- 5.5 inch negative LCD screen, offering 1500:1, high contrast and 85% color saturation
- All encased within a Fiberglass cover designed to increase screen to body ratio
Honor also specified that “The Honor 6+ is the latest and loudest statement from Honor that proves the company’s dedication to producing high quality devices to ‘always on’ digital natives. The new, premium device speaks volumes about Honor’s commitment to shake up the mobile phone space across Europe.”
Would you consider an Honor device? Leave a comment below!