How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday
Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they have? How many bars of 4G? What does a bar really represent? Does it give you any indication of the “strength” of the signal? Does it give you the throughput? If you had this information, you could know more about your data connections.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that gives you the ability to put certain measures of your data connections on your phone. XDA Senior Member Beat_Slayer offers the NetStrength module. So, TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts. Check it out!
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos:
- Take Control with Action Widgets – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Wanam Kit for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- XHangouts to Customize the Look – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- XBridge for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Scroll Me Up and Down– XDA Xposed Tuesday