How to Enable 1080p 60FPS Video Recording on the LG G4 – XDA TV
One of the features that was expected of the LG G4 was 1080p video recording at 60 frames per second. However, many were shocked when the option wasn’t included on some LG G4s. The device is compatible with [email protected], it just isn’t a selectable option. XDA Senior Member Pfeffernuss has found a way to enable the mode.
What You Need: Root, TWRP, and the Mod. If you can’t get the flashable zip to work, or would like to see how to enable the mod without TWRP recovery, XDA TV Host Rirozizo shows you what files to replace and how to replace the files. Check out the video for more instructions.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- Android 6.0 Coming October 5th? OxygenOS 2.1.0 for OnePlus 2 OTA, Unlocking Moto X Pure Voids Warranty! – XDA TV
- Mpow Armor Bluetooth Speaker Review and Giveaway! (5 Prizes!) – XDA TV
- 2015 Moto X Gets TWRP, Repartition Alcatel Idol 3, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Coming! – XDA TV
- Best Phones You Can Get Under $100 Fun-boxing! (Part 2)
- Why I Returned my Galaxy S6 Edge+ and Got a Note 5 – XDA TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.