HTC One & Galaxy S4 GPe Get Android 4.4 KitKat, Android Getting RAW Imaging?! – XDA Developer TV
The Google Play Edition of the HTC One was updated to Android 4.4 KitKat. Then, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Google Play Edition got official KitKat too! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that kernel source for the previously mentioned KitKat devices are available, and how KitKat was also ported to the Google Nexus One. That’s not all that covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for BootManager, XDA Senior Recognized Developer AdamOutler showed us how to launch an app with Google Now, and TK gave us an Android App Review of Dial2Draw. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- HTC One Google Play Editions Joins KitKat Team, OTA Available to Download
- Galaxy S 4 GPe Joins HTC One GPe, Receives KitKat OTA
- Kernel Source for the HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S 4 Google Play Editions Running KitKat
- Android 4.3 Returns to the AT&T Galaxy S 4, OTAs Captured
- Android 4.3 (M919UVUEMK2) Rolling out to the T-Mobile Galaxy S 4
- Legendary Google Nexus One Gets Android 4.4 and Joins Its Younger Brothers
- Google Confirms Android Will Get RAW Imaging and Burst Mode
- CyanogenMod Installer Pulled from Play Store, Lives On in Open Source Glory
- OmniROM Nightlies Launched: 15 Devices, New Features
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Startup Control with BootManager – XDA Developer TV
- How to Make an App Launch with Google Now – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: 1-2-3 Draw Your Number with Draw2Dial – XDA Developer TV