IF by IFTTT, If This Then That App Tutorial & Review – XDA TV
We’ve talked about using Tasker and other products to automate tasks on your phone. However, Tasker isn’t the only option and sometimes can be a little bit confusing to setup. There is finally an Android App for the automation website IFTTT. IFTTT, if you don’t know, stands for IF This Then That. In the app you set up some triggers and actions or recipes as they call it.
XDA TV Producer RootJunky presents instructions on how to setup some recipes with IFTTT on Your Android Device. The process is painless and pretty easy. This video shows you a couple recipies to help you get an idea of some of the features and capabilities of IF by IFTTTT. The process is the same for just about any Android device as well. So if you wanted to automate some tasks on your device, take a moment and check this video out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Xposed Modules with Lollipop Support – XDA Xposed Tuesda
- iPhone Notifications on Android Wear – XDA TV
- Wear 5.0.2 is Out! SlimLP Alpha Weeklies Released! – XDA TV
- Call Utils – Floating Call Notes – XDA App Review
- Power Button Flashlight or Torch – XDA App Review
- Xposed Framework on Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday