iPhone Notifications on Android Wear – XDA TV
iPhone Notifications are working on Android Wear! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the announcement of GravityBox returning to Lollipop and be sure to check out the article talking about installing Android 5.1 on Android One phones. That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Be sure to check out the other videos released earlier this week on XDA TV. XDA TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video that shows you how to setup Xposed on Lollipop. Then droidmodd3rx reviewed Power Button Flashlight. Also, TK gave us an app review of Call Utils. Finally, if you missed it be sure to check out Jordan’s Review of the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Dev Gets Android Wear to Work with iPhone Notifications
- Install Android 5.1 on Android One Phones
- GravityBox Makes Massive Return to Lollipop
- Dirty Unicorns ROM for Verizon S4
- LolliOZOP Mods & ROM for T-Mo S5
- Meizu’s Flyme OS 4.1.2R Ported to Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Redmi 1S Dual-System Installation Guide
- 3D Printable VR Headset for the OnePlus One
- Does Wireless Charging Matter to You?
- Free Software Philosophy Part 1: On Knowledge & Education
- Xposed Framework on Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Power Button Flashlight or Torch – XDA App Review
- Call Utils – Floating Call Notes – XDA App Review
- Device Review: Nvidia SHIELD Tablet