Available Jobs on the XDA-Developers Portal
The XDA-Developers team is comprised of many people from all corners of the globe with different interests and specialties. We are always on the look-out for unique voices and talents. Below, we have posted specific positions we are looking to fill. Please read the descriptions and follow the instructions to apply.
XDA-Developers Portal Full-time Writer
We are looking for a new Full-time Writer who can cover content relevant to our South Asian and Southeast Asian audiences. This is a paid position. We strongly prefer candidates who reside in the Indian subcontinent, but will accept strong candidates from other regions as well. We expect the Full-time Writer to be aware of and be able to cover content involving popular brands such as OnePlus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Samsung, and more.
Your responsibilities include:
- Consistent availability between the times of 9:00AM to 4:00PM IST, Monday through Friday. Articles can be scheduled ahead of time, so you do not necessarily need to be available at every minute.
- Publishing between 4-6 news articles per day. Your articles must be free of any errors in grammar or spelling.
- Though you will receive help from the Editorial staff in selecting which news to cover, we expect you to make up for any gaps in coverage by independently researching and writing topics that were not selected by the Editorial staff.
- Representing XDA-Developers at pre-briefings and launch events, if invited.
- Reviewing new devices, if loaned.
XDA has seen consistent growth throughout 2018 thanks to the combined efforts of our Editorial, News Writing, and Contributor staff. As a new addition to the team, you’ll help us keep the XDA Portal fresh with new content!
*Except on nationally-recognized Holidays or other occasions approved by us. We are flexible, but please inform us ahead of time if you plan to be unavailable so we can accommodate for the gap in coverage.
XDA-Developers Freelance Contributor
Most of our staff is comprised of freelance contributors, who pick up articles and write on their own pace. We do not generally hold applications for Contributors, but keep an eye out on the XDA Portal for when we next seek applicants.