JStock is a free Android app to track your stock market investments with desktop app integration, widgets, and more
The Play Store is chock full of apps for tracking the stock market. JStock is yet another stock market app, but this one has a few nifty features. It integrates with the free and open-source desktop application with the same name. The app makes it easy to track your investments and keep all your information organized.
The app comes with a free 14-day trial of the Premium features. You can keep up with development and see upcoming features through the developer’s public Trello board. The list of features is extensive and there’s more on the way. Download the app below from the Play Store.
- 28 world stock markets supported.
- Portfolio management.
- Dividend management.
- 10 years history chart.
- Annualized yield via performance chart.
- Stock market news.
- Home widgets for watchlist, world indices and buy portfolio.
- World indices.
- Stock market alert.
- Investment note.
- Technical analysis. SMA and EMA at this moment.
- Material light and material dark theme UI.
- Startup lock screen.
- Cloud storage integration with Windows, Linux, OSX’s JStock – Free Stock Market Software.
- Beautiful portfolio summary chart.
- Dividend chart.
- Zoom tool for history chart.
- Unlimited number of stock news.
- Selectable history chart period.
- Unlimited number of watchlists and portfolios.
- Background stock alert.
- Display your foreign stock portfolio value in local currency based on today exchange rate.
FEATURES FOR U.S. STOCK ONLY
- Financial ratios like EPS, P/E, ROE, etc.
- Insider transactions.
- Analysis company income, dividend, valuation and health.
- Income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Dividend growth rate via 5 years dividend history chart.
- Peer feature, to compare against other companies’ financial ratio within same industry.
- Realtime price streaming from IEX.
- Stock news push notification before the opening bell.