XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
So many different applications want to send us notifications that sometimes the vibration and message tone is non-stop. And as a citizen of this Earth let me tell you, it’s not just annoying to you, it is often more so to others. So be kind to your neighbors and control your phone.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you minimize the amount of notification sounds your phone plays. XDA Senior Member ofmb created the Less Frequent Notification module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: DonkeyGuard, Don’t Be a Donkey, Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Automate your Text Message Responses – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SSSHH Be Quiet Phone! XQuietHours – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Kids Mode for Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Change YouTube’s Mobile App Starting Screen with YourTube – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV