LG Challenge Round 1 Winners
With Round 1 of the LG Developer Challenge recently closing, they have now been contacted. We had quite the selection of entrants, and the judges were able to narrow it down to the following 9 winners. We have listed them (in no particular order) along with a brief description of their winning entry:
- SferaDev– HubToDate for LG, installing or removing an app on your Android phone will prompt to perform the same action on your tablet.
- Aaahh – ConnectAll, will access the files on the other end of the connection, either the phone or tablet, and display them. Also the app will display the screen of the other device and let you control it.
- yoavst – QGallery, will display photos on your phone on your tablet, and include a slideshow mode that you can control from the remote device.
- dri94 – aLink, allows you to answer Bluetooth calls and respond to texts via the QPair linked devices.
- zacthespack – LinuxonAndroid QPair support, will expand the capabilities of the LinuxonAndroid project, potentially allowing the phone to be used as a keyboard to the tablet running Linux.
- ttg – PairBox, will allow a user defined folder to be auto-synced between QPaired devices, and allow brosing of those folders on each device.
- AzureNightwalker – One Experience, will removed the phone centric view of the Android experience with connected devices and allowing easy sharing between devices.
- coder – Media Remote, will act as a remote control for the other device’s Media player.
- emwno – gMote, is a video player for the G Pad that will support a range of formats and let the phone be a remote control for the tablet.
Over the next few weeks the winners will be creating DevDB projects in the LG G Pad 8.3 device forum in order for you to follow their progress and prepare for the community voting at the end of Round 2.
If anyone is working on a piece LG QPair SDK development, winner or not, and they have some questions you can get the LG SDK forums in the Mobile forums at LG’s Developer Website.