LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV
The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. The LG G4 is the successor to the popular LG G3. Coming with many different design styles, from two types of leather to ceramic white, the LG G4 has the looks, but does it have the power?
In this episode of XDA TV, Producer TK gets hands on with a new LG G4. TK opens the box for a standard unboxing. Then, TK shows off the phone and shares his first impressions and thoughts, so check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV
- Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone
- Put a Pin In It with PinTasking – XDA App Review
- Change Battery Saver Warning Color – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- OnePlus Touchscreen Issues Fixed, Android Wear 5.1.1- XDA T
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.