LG’s Metal Questioned, Huawei P9 & P9 Plus Announced, Android Studio 2.0 Released
The internet has a freak-out over LG’s metallic body! The Huawei P9 and P9 Plus are announced. And, Android Studio 2.0 has been released. Those stories and more are talked about by TK as he covers the news from the week ending April 8, 2016 at XDA-Developer.com. Check out this video!
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- [DAY1] Introducing the XDA Labphone — Smooth, Sleek, and Ready to Flash
- [DAY2] XDA Labphone — Pricing, Availability and Source
- LG Invites Registrations for “Play with Friends” Developer Event
- LG Releases Statement Over Metallic Unibody Concerns
- Ghosts of Christmas Past: Finding Your Future Device
- Ad-Blocking Browser #NoChromo Receives Update; Now Built on Newer Sources
- Android N Testers: Here’s why your Root Apps Keep Failing
- Alphabet’s Nest to Permanently “Brick” Revolv Devices
- Google Developers Open Up DIY “WALT” Latency Timer
- WhatsApp’s End-to-End Encryption is Now Going Live
- Huawei Announces the Dual-Camera P9 and P9 Plus
- Nextbit Robin “Electric Edition” Quick Look: Thoughts on Exclusive Design, Performance
- One Tap Xposed Module Lets You Download Videos From Various Applications
- Marketing and What it Says About OEMs: Who Targets it Right?
- Android Studio 2.0 Stable Release — Useful Summary & Details
- The Android Notification Nuisance: Need Smarter Notifications? They Are Coming
- XDA Forums Available for the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus!
- Take VR Photos and Videos with Google Cardboard
- Best Google Cardboard Apps
- Best Apps You’ve Never Heard of: Dashboard Cast