Android 5.0 Lollipop Factory Images and Source Code – XDA TV
Android 5.0 Lollipop source code is fully available to build! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement of Sony bringing Lollipop to the Sony Xperia Z1, Z2 and Z3 and be sure the check out the article talking about Chainfire rooting the Google Nexus 9. That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for ChromePie. Then TK did a review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. And later TK gave us an Android App Review of Nova Launcher. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Factory Images for the Nexus 9 (Update: Nexus Player Too!)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Source Fully Available to Build
- Updated Documentation for Android Lollipop Now Available
- Source Built Lollipop for Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, Xperia Z
- Sony AOSP Program to Bring Lollipop to Xperia Z1, Z2, Z3 / Compact
- Here’s All That’s Changed in Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Google’s AOSP QA Team MIA for Android Lollipop?
- Chainfire Roots Lollipop on the Nexus 9!
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Get Some Pie for Your Chrome
- Device Review: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Get a Taste of Lollipop with Nova Launcher – XDA TV