Make Your Toshiba Folio 100 Work the Way It Was Meant
If there is anything better than custom roms on anything, is a patch to fix annoying bugs and to improve performance. This is exactly what this patch for the Toshiba Folio 100 does, courtesy of XDA member Dexter_nlb. While we know that this device is not featured in our site yet, we figured that posting this fix would be beneficial for the many Folio owners out there.
This fix encompasses a new stock build with working google apps, and stability issues fixed such as Wifi loading, SD card mounting errors, resolution issues on a few apps, and more. So, if you are an owner, give this a go and make sure that you follow the instructions in the guide or else you may end up bricking the device.
v0.1 (patch updates)
– Wifi load/unload – fixed
– USB Mass storage to pc – fixed
– USB Stick mount on folio – fixed
– 160DPI fix for GoogleMaps & Market – fixed
– Internal flash / external sdcard swapped , now 16GB storage is back as external storage. Sdcard is found using filemanager.
– Shutdown is now working, (after wifi fix + usbmass storage fix)
You can find more information in the patch thread.
Want something posted in the Portal? Contact any News Writer.