Optimize Your Media Scanner – XDA Xposed Tuesday
If you’ve got a lot of file crammed on your device and external SD card–and let’s be honest, who doesn’t–you could be losing precious battery life. The reason is that when your device boots, it has to scan the files to create the Android media store entries. And there is nothing you can do about it. Or is there?
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that helps you optimize your media scanner. XDA Senior Member thomashofmann created the Xposed Media Scanner Optimizer module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Download Status on the Notification Bar – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Get a Taste of Lollipop with Nova Launcher – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Unlock Your Device Automatically with No Lock Home – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV