Memorigi is a beautiful to-do list app that helps you plan and organize your life
A to-do list is a valuable part of being a productive person. Memorigi is an app that takes the standard to-do list and adds a bunch more functionality to it. Not only can you keep track of what needs to be done, you can set reminders, access your calendar, and keep track of all tasks. It’s a powerful productivity app.
Memorigi was created by XDA Junior Member rylexr. There are obviously tons of great to-do list apps on the Play Store, so what makes Memorigi different? The developer believes its design and user experience, along with a great set of core features, makes it a compelling app in a crowded space. The app currently has a 4.5-star rating in the Play Store with over 2,000 reviews, so people seem to like it a lot.
- My Day – to crush your day-to-day tasks and help you reach your goals.
- Calendar – to see your recurrent and non-recurrent work for any given day.
- Tasks Widget – to work with your tasks and todo list from your home screen.
- Swipe Gestures – to complete, snooze, or delete tasks.
- Powerful Reminders – with recurrent patterns for tasks, like weekly meetings on Monday, and Thursday or for hourly tasks happening every 2 hours, and occurring only 3 times. There’re also location-aware reminders. They’ll be triggered when you arrive or leave a specific place, like to be reminded of an important call next time you arrive at work or to feed your pet next time you leave home.
- Statistics – to help you tracking your progress.*
- Collaborative tasks – to share tasks with up to 20 users.*
- Attachments – to upload relevant files to your tasks.*
- Real-time synchronization – to keep your data always in sync across multiple Android devices.*
- Nag Me – to help you stop procrastination. It’ll continuously remind you of your uncompleted tasks until you finish them.*
- Lists, Colors, Icons, and Ringtones – for better organization. Lists for grouping your tasks, colors and icons for visually-oriented users, and ringtones for notifications.
- Read Aloud – to read your due tasks aloud.*
- Integrated Weather – to plan your week better and smarter.*
GIVEAWAY: The developer has kindly shared 50 promo codes for XDA readers. The promo code will unlock the Premium features, which include the features marked by asterisks in the list above. Premium requires a one-time unlock, so even if you don’t get one of the codes, it’s a nice offer. Check the comments below for the promo codes!
Update: All the codes have been distributed!