Download MIUI 10 Global Stable for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, Mi Max, and Mi Max Prime
MIUI 10 is Xiaomi’s latest version of its OEM ROM and it has been rolling out to more and more devices every single week. Just like other firmware updates from various OEMs, these are rolled out in phases so it could be pushed to your device instantly or it could take a month or so until it’s available via an OTA update notification. Thankfully, when these updates are available, they can also be manually downloaded if we can find the download link for them. So we would like to thank XDA Recognized Developer yshalsager for these MIUI 10 download links for the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, Xiaomi Mi Max, and Mi Max Prime.
It should be noted that these firmware downloads are all recovery ROMs. Xiaomi devices have Fastboot ROMs (which can only be installed via Fastboot) and then Recovery ROMs which can be sideloaded using the MIUI Updater (from within the settings app), and they can be installed by flashing them in TWRP as well. For those who are curious about the changes that come with MIUI 10, we also have a changelog right here as well.
MIUI 10 Changelog:
- Designed for a full-screen experience
- All-new UI is tailored for full-screen devices and lets the content take the front stage.
- Natural sound system
- You won’t get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI.
- We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you’ll hear something only when you need to.
- Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what’s important.
- Other improvements and optimizations
- Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too!
|Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (sakura) Android 8.1||Link|
|Xiaomi Mi Max Prime (helium) Android 7.0||Link|
|Xiaomi Mi Max (hydrogen) Android 7.0||Link|
Credit for these download links goes to XDA Recognized Developer yshalsager
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.